Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm discouraged today.

It looks like it would have been better for me to have worked under fierce and unreasonable people, than to have worked under someone who was always MIA.

Through almost sinking, one learns how to swim.

But I've still been learning.

I'm still good at my job.

I just need more time. As I've been told. And it's not that I disagree.

But I swear it's weird to now understand that it is a good thing to work under unreasonable people.

Not like I had a choice. It's just pure luck.

What a messed up line of work this is.

But it's also not that I should become like one of these barking, fierce, unreasonable people.

I have been told that there is the part I should not pick up from them.

So, what then?

I swear that I will make my way. I don't care how 'successful' I become.

But the thing is. I'm going to make it count.

I'm going to be a strong director. One to be respected. Not one to be haggled with, nor taken as some psycho.


No comments:

Post a Comment