Sunday, May 6, 2012

I doubt myself too often.

But I won't anymore.

I will get back on my feet, and keep climbing.

Because there are better things to do and accomplish than constantly doubting myself.

It's far too tiresome to have self-doubts and unanswered questions running through my head all the time.

So.

No more of that.

And no more of looking at what other people have done, and I haven't.

It's also tiring to make comparisons. The world is too varied for that.

It would only mean I don't have enough confidence to accept that other people can always do better than me.

If I were really to be confident, I will know that anytime from now, I can learn to become even better than this.

I can learn to become even better than I have become.

I will always learn to become even better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment